2. Consulting platform.
3. Hosting and arranging web seminars.
4. Arranging match making between potential buyers and sellers. 5. Addressing regulatory barriers.
6. Assisting to get right accreditation to address regulatory barriers.
7. Assisting farmers for the selection of right technology.
8. Label developments.
9. Monitoring production protocol and execute exports and import of semi-finished and finished Agri. Food and Natural products
10. Registering products with NHPD, USDA and other regulatory agencies across the world and last but not the least
11.Trade mark registrations. NPAF.CA assures you of truthful and correct presentation to CIPO and Health Canada by keeping both the sides well versed with the correct progresses. http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/Home